Choose your share options. *
Please, choose only one option for the summer season!
After we receive this completed form, we will email you an invoice. Your CSA membership will be reserved once payment is received.
Farmer Commitment & Member Agreement *
As your farmers,:
- We commit to growing high quality, diverse, organic produce.
- Post-harvest handling is extremely important to us. Your produce will be harvested appropriately, hydro-cooled (if needed), washed, and properly stored.
- Our weekly newsletter will include farm news, a share list, storage advice, recipe ideas, and a best guess of what will be in the next week's share. Please, read the newsletter and use this resource!
- We communicate primarily by email. (Please, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.) Please, let us know if email doesn't work for you. Prior to the start of the season, our communication will include sending you an invoice, your receipt, and final details concerning the pick up of your CSA shares. A weekly email will be sent on Sunday prior to each delivery. This will serve as a reminder to pickup and also include a list of what will be in the share.
As a member of Meadowlark Community Farm:
- You are purchasing a share in the farm, and in return share the rewards and risks of the season.
- If you are unable to complete the season as a member, you will not receive a refund. Your share can be passed on to another household or donated.
- You are responsible for picking up your CSA share during the scheduled pick-up window. If you are unable to pickup, you can have a friend or family member pickup your share for you.
Thank you for joining us for the 2018 growing season! You will receive a confirmation email with an invoice within one week.
Please, mail your payment to:
Meadowlark Community Farm
W8130 Van Wormer Rd
Wonewoc, WI 53968
Once payment is received, your CSA membership will be reserved.
(If you are interested in Partner Shares or a Worker Share, you will receive an email with more details within one week.)